Please find attached the full list of junior boys split into groups from Year 3 to Year 9. Training begins next Thursday 2 July and will continue for 10 weeks in total.
A few points to note:
- Please check that your son is in the correct age group and his name is accurate
- The year 3s have been split randomly into 2 equal groups
- Year 4s are now all in one group beginning at 4-00pm on Friday
- The Year 5s are now split into 2 groups on Friday. Please note the new start times
- Please arrive at training as close as possible to your start time and avoid congestion
- All children playing hard ball cricket should bring their own ball and kit. This must not be shared
- Children playing soft ball should bring a bat, we recommend plastic for years 3 and 4.
- Children should also bring their own drinks and hand sanitiser
- The pavilion will not be open, at least for the first few weeks, but there will be access to the toilets for the children on a one-in/one-out basis. Toilets will be cleaned before each day’s training
- Training will be conducted in groups of up to 5 children and 1 coach. Social distancing and sanitising of kit will be carried out as much as possible.
New Training Schedule
4-00 - 5-00 Boys Year 3 group A
5-15 - 6-15 Boys Year 3 group B
6.30 - 8-00 Boys Years 8 & 9
4-00 - 5-00 Boys Year 4
5-15 - 6-15 Boys Year 5 group A
6-30 - 7-30 Boys Year 5 group B
11-00 - 12-00 Boys Year 6
12-15 - 13-15 Boys Year 7
There is a separate programme for girls.
Once training starts the contact for all matters is our Director of Junior Cricket, Scott Galloway, email@example.com In the meantime if you have any questions please reply to this email.
Clearly this is a cricket season like no other, but we very much hope that your children will enjoy the training and everyone appreciates that we are carrying this out under unusual circumstances.
HCC Executive Committee