We are looking forward to welcoming the juniors back to Harpenden Cricket Club this week.
In view of the unusual circumstances there are just a few things we want to highlight:
1. If anyone in the family is showing any symptoms associated with Coronavirus please do not bring your child to training.
2. In order to avoid congestion it is preferable if you can arrive at training as close to your start time as possible.
3. Please take care to maintain social distancing at all times and in particular during the changeover from one group to the next when the ground will be at its busiest.
4. Children should bring their own drinks and sanitiser.
5. The toilets are open on a one-in/one-out basis through the changing rooms. A sanitiser dispenser is available for all to use.
It will be good to get back to cricket and we hope everyone enjoys the return to action.
HCC Executive Committee