Below is a new plan of the outfield and groups allocated for each child. Please take note of which group your son will be in and go to the location for the start of the session. These groups are set for this week and any changes can be looked at for next week.
A few points to take note of :
1. Parents please stay out of the Pods at all times to avoid increase in numbers for each Pod.
2. Please arrive at training as close as possible to start times to avoid congestion.
3. All Children playing hard ball should bring their own ball and kit. This must not be shared.
4. Children playing soft ball should bring their own bat, we recommend plastic for years 3 and 4.
5. Children should bring their own drinks and sanitiser.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not reply to this email as they won't be answered.